Assistant Deputy Manager
As an Assistant Deputy Manager, you are part of the management team alongside the Home Manager & the Deputy Manager. Here at Wood Care Group, we have the assistant Deputy which provides supports to the management team. The role comprises mainly of providing care with assigned supernumerary time to complete management tasks.
We are looking for someone who understands the importance of being hands on with care whilst ensuring that the shift is well led and being that person to support with both the day shift and night shift due to being present for both handovers.
We ask for you to care for our residents like they are your own family, caring for their Physical, Psychological and Social needs. Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals. As well as being able to support the management function of assisting with supervisions, observations, rota planning, medication audits and end of monthly month meds.
This is an ideal role for a Senior who is looking to progress to a Deputy Manager in a Company who looks after internal staff and likes to develop from within.
We are a part of a family run business part of the Wood Care Group and our Employees are important to us.
"Become a key worker and make a difference"
Above all, we’re looking for kind and caring people who want a job where they can really make a difference to people’s lives. You’ll also need:
- Good communication skills, to communicate with the residents, families and management team.
- Previous experience working in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- A committed and organised approach.
- Flexible to work shifts (including weekends)
If you would like to use your care experience and people skills in an organisation that provides the best quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, then this is a rewarding place to be.
In return for your hard work, dedication and commitment, Wood Care Group provides:
- Competitive pay rates
- Exceptional training and career development
- Proud to Care - Our in-house employee recognition scheme
- Uniform provided
- Free onsite car parking and close to local transport links
- First-rate working environment
- Additional shifts available
- Discount club membership across categories such as holidays, cars, days out, fashion, gifts, insurance, phones, and many other items!
- Employee of the month
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Employee Assistance Program
- My Healthy Advantage App - comprehensive library of resources to help you and support you in life
- Opportunity to take part in exciting trips and activities with our residents
“Wood Care Group’s main priority is the welfare and wellbeing of its residents and staff. We also understand the vital importance of having the best staff in place to support this vision. As a Company we have great communication, and we are always looking for ways to improve our Employee’s work life balance.” Michelle – HR Manager