As a Housekeeper we ask for you to treat our residents like they are your own family, ensuring respect and dignity at all times. You will work in a busy care home ensuring cleaning standards are kept to a high-quality standard.
We are a part of a family run business part of the Wood Care Group and our Employees are important to us.
"Become a key worker and make a difference"
Above all, we’re looking for kind and caring people who want a job where they can really make a difference to people’s lives. You’ll also need:
- Previous experience working in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working in a busy housekeeping environment.
- A committed and organised approach.
- A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts.
In return for your hard work, dedication and commitment, Wood Care Group provides:
- Competitive pay rates
- Exceptional training and career development
- Proud to Care - Our in-house employee recognition scheme
- Uniform provided
- Free onsite car parking and close to local transport links
- First-rate working environment
- Additional shifts available
- Discount club membership across categories such as holidays, cars, days out, fashion, gifts, insurance, phones and many other items!
- Employee of the month
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Employee Assistance Program
- My Healthy Advantage App - comprehensive library of resources to help you and support you in life
- Opportunity to take part in exciting trips and activities with our residents