As a Care Assistant we ask for you to care for our residents like they are your own family, caring for their Physical, Psychological and Social needs. Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals. We would love to hear from you if you have previously worked as a Care Assistant, Care Giver, Homecare Worker or Community Support Worker, as we provide full training, we also welcome applications from candidates who do not have previous experience but have a passion for care.
We are a part of a family run business part of the Wood Care Group and our Employees are important to us.
"Become a Key worker and make a difference"
Above all, we’re looking for kind and caring people who want a job where they can really make a difference to people’s lives. You’ll also need:
- Level 2 in Health & Social Care, or care certificate. However, all training is providing so these are desirable not essential.
- Previous experience working in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of leading a team.
- A committed and organised approach.
- A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts.
If you would like to use your care experience and people skills in an organisation that provides the best quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, then this is a rewarding place to be.
- In return for your hard work, dedication and commitment, Wood Care Group provides:
- Competitive pay rates
- Exceptional training and career development
- Proud to Care - Our in-house employee recognition scheme
- Uniform provided
- Free onsite car parking and close to local transport links
- First-rate working environment
- Additional shifts available
- Discount club membership across categories such as holidays, cars, days out, fashion, gifts, insurance, phones and many other items!
- Employee of the month
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Employee Assistance Program
- My Healthy Advantage App - comprehensive library of resources to help you and support you in life
- Opportunity to take part in exciting trips and activities with our residents
“Wood Care Group’s main priority is the welfare and wellbeing of its residents and staff. We also understand the vital importance of having the best staff in place to support this vision. As a Company we have great communication, and we are always looking for ways to improve our Employee’s work life balance.” Michelle – HR Manager